A quick refresher here. Everything got shoved to the side when I decided to do the Ravelympics (decision made sometime between the 1st and the 8th). Now I have a week left in August, and I'm pretty sure I can't finish Pansy, but I should be able to get everything else done. Here's where I am in the first Firestarter sock: This thing has been taking me forever (over 8 hours so far, which is a lot for a sock that's so simple). A lot of it was my own confusion with the way the chart is written, and once I recharted it, I was fine. The second sock should go more quickly. I did also block Salina and Peacock feathers yesterday. Salina pic will be saved for the FO pic (too darned hot for a photo shoot), but here's the ginormous Peacock Feathers blocking: Had I thought about it when I started, oh, over 2 years ago, I probably would have gone down a needle size to make it less.... huge. It is absolutely gorgeous, though, but the size makes me wonder how much I'll actually use it (I haven't measured it, but that's on our queen sized guest bed, and the wingspan is longer than the length). Maybe I should just put it on my bedroom wall. :P I got the last three buttons yesterday, so here's the actual finished cardigan: Pattern: Setesdal Cardigan by Dale of Norway Yarn: 2.5 skeins of Dale of Norway Baby Ull in 010, less than one skein of 5303 Needles: Addi Turbo US 1, Addi Natura US 2 Modifications: none Date started: August 14, 2008 Date finished: August 24, 2008 Time: 11.5 hours for the body, 3.5 hours for the first sleeve, 3.75 hours for the second sleeve, 7.75 hours for finishing for a total of 26.5 hours.