Finished Broderie

Finished Broderie I added single crochet to the sleeves after the finished photo was taken: sleeve Pattern: Broderie by Connie Chang Chinchio Yarn: Filatura Di Crosa Zara in 1707, 10 skeins Modifications: Knit the sleeves flat, just because I didn't have a 40" circular for magic loop in the right size. Ended up starting the waist with two increases worth of fewer stitches, then increased up to the numbers called for. Refigured the sleeve cap for my row gauge. Added some single crochet to the sleeves so they don't roll. Needles: Addi Turbos US 6 Date Started: February 2, 2009 Date Finished: February 23, 2009 Time: 2.75 hours for the waistband, 5.25 hours for the first sleeve, another .75 hours to fix the sleeve cap, 12.75 hours for the top, 7.5 hours for the bottom, 4 hours for the second sleeve, 5.25 hours of finishing for a total of 38.25 hours. That's two down for NaKniSweMoDo! Next up - Lily. Yesterday was my dad's dog Max's first stint as a knitwear model. He was a little confused. :) Here's an outtake: outtake

1 comment to Finished Broderie